How do I have my civil rights restored?

Please refer to the information from the Florida Department of Corrections - Office of Executive Clemency at their websites:

A certified copy of the applicant's information, indictment, judgment, or sentence will be furnished by the Clerk's Office to the applicant, free of charge pursuant to Section 94004, Florida Statutes.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I am arrested?
2. How do I have a public defender appointed to my case?
3. When is my next court date?
4. What happens if I fail to appear for my court date?
5. How do I know when a trial is scheduled for public viewing?
6. Where can I pay my court fines, fees, restitution, and other costs?
7. Do you accept payments via telephone?
8. How do I get my bond money back now that my case has been disposed?
9. What happens to the evidence submitted in my case? How do I get it back?
10. How do I have my civil rights restored?
11. How do I know if my Florida Driver's License is valid?