How do I get my bond money back now that my case has been disposed?

At the conclusion of your case, pursuant to Florida Statute 903.286, the Clerk shall withhold from the return of a cash bond, posted on behalf of a criminal defendant by a person other than a bail bond agent, sufficient funds to pay any unpaid court fees, court costs, and criminal penalties. If the amount posted is greater than the fees, costs, and penalties due, the balance will be refunded to the depositor by mail, generally within ten days of the close of each case. For more information about your bond, you may contact our office at 850-595-4150 for felony and misdemeanor cases, or visit us at the M.C. Blanchard Judicial Building, County Criminal Division on the 2nd Floor.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I am arrested?
2. How do I have a public defender appointed to my case?
3. When is my next court date?
4. What happens if I fail to appear for my court date?
5. How do I know when a trial is scheduled for public viewing?
6. Where can I pay my court fines, fees, restitution, and other costs?
7. Do you accept payments via telephone?
8. How do I get my bond money back now that my case has been disposed?
9. What happens to the evidence submitted in my case? How do I get it back?
10. How do I have my civil rights restored?
11. How do I know if my Florida Driver's License is valid?