What forms of payment do you accept?

Generally, the Clerk's Office accepts cash, personal check, Mastercard, and Visa for the payment of filing fees. However, the Sheriff's fee must be paid using a Business Check or Money Order payable to the "Escambia County Sheriff's Office".

Show All Answers

1. If someone is holding some of my property and will not release it to me, what can I do?
2. What do I need to file a replevin?
3. How much does it cost to file a replevin?
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
5. What happens once I file the replevin?
6. What happens at the hearing?
7. What happens if the Judge orders that my property can be returned to me?