Tourist Development Tax (TDT)
Create an Account
Through this site you have the ability to file your tax return on-line and easily view your account.
To create an account download the registration form (PDF) and visit the Excise Online Tourist Development Tax System website to register.
Please note, if you already have a TDT account with Escambia County, you should have received a letter containing login information for Excise. If you did not receive this letter contact Escambia County at:
Escambia County Clerk of Courts
Tourist Development Tax
221 Palafox Place
Pensacola, FL 32502
Email Tourist Development Tax
Log in online at the Excise Online Tourist Development Tax System website.
Who is Affected?
The Tourist Development Tax (TDT) is a 4% tax on the total payment received for the rental or lease of living quarters and accommodations in a:
- Mobile home park
- Mobile home
- Multiple-unit structure
- Recreational vehicle park
- Rooming house
- Single-family home
- Any other sleeping accommodations that are rented for a period of six months or less
Please read the instructions for the forms that you are downloading. Additional forms may be needed depending on your situation.
Note: The forms supplied by the Clerk's office are general in nature and may not meet your specific needs. The Clerk does not guarantee the legal sufficiency of these forms; therefore, you may need to consult with an attorney regarding your particular situation.
- What is the Tourist Development Tax (TDT)?
- By what authority are these guidelines issued?
- Who pays this Tourist Development Tax?
- Who collects this tax?
- What is taxable?
- How do I file my taxes?
- How often are these taxes remitted?
- What do you receive for collecting this tax?
- What is the role of property managers?
- How do I periodically update my Property Manager's List (PML)?