Skip to main content Skip to navigation
November 18, 2019     
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Court Services > Hunting and Fishing Violations
Court Services - Hunting and Fishing Violations

Per Florida Statute 379.401, the Clerk's office is responsible for collecting the fees, fines, and court costs related to Hunting and Fishing Violations. Cases involving hunting and fishing violations are handled by the Clerk's County Criminal / Misdemeanor divsision.

Contact Information

County Criminal / Misdemeanor Division

Telephone: (850) 595-4185   

Room 23007 - Second Floor
190 W Government St
Pensacola, Florida  32502
Clerk of the Circuit Court
County Criminal Division
P.O. Box 333
Pensacola, Florida  32591-0333

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I am arrested?
The Office of the Public Defender has prepared "What to Do If You Are Arrested..." to inform you of your rights.

How do I have a public defender appointed to my case?
At your arraignment, you will have an opportunity to complete an Affidavit of Indigent Status form, and request the appointment of a public defender. A determination of indigent status will be made by the clerk based on the information in the Affidavit. If you are determined indigent by the clerk, a public defender will be appointed and a $50 application fee will be assessed. This application fee should be paid prior to any appointments with the Public Defender and may be paid on the 1st Floor of the M.C. Blanchard Judicial Building in the County Criminal department.

When is my next court date?
For felony cases call 850-595-4150 or for misdemeanor cases call 850-595-4185 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. for general information regarding:

  • Court Dates
  • Judge/Attorney assigned to a case
  • Responses to motions
This information is also available on line 24-7 at .

What happens if I fail to appear for my court date?
Failure to appear may result in the Judge issuing a bench warrant for your arrest. You may forfeit the bail posted, thus losing your money or collateral. Upon arrest, you may be held in jail with or without bond.

How do I know when a trial is scheduled for public viewing?
To obtain information about felony trials call at 850-595-4150, for misdemeanor trials cal 850-595-4185, or you may contact our Jury Office at 850-595-4350.

Where can I pay my court fines, fees, restitution, and other costs?
You may pay your court fines, fees, restitution, and other costs using either of the three methods below.  However, some traffic violations require that you show proof of insurance, drivers license, or other required items before the traffic citation can be considered closed. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of the defendant's drivers license.

  1. Pay in person at our County Criminal department located on the second floor of the M.C. Blanchard Judicial Building, 190 W Government St., Pensacola, FL
  2. Pay by phone using a Mastercard or Visa
  3. Send a check by mail to the Clerk's office, payable to "Clerk of Court"

Do you accept payments via telephone?
Yes, we accept payments for court costs, restitution (if ordered by the court), and service charges over the phone using Visa and Mastercard only. The name on the card and the name of the person authorizing payment (the caller) must be the same, unless the card is registered to a business account. A credit card processing fee will be charged for each payment made by phone.

How do I get my bond money back now that my case has been disposed?
At the conclusion of your case, pursuant to Florida Statute 903.286, the Clerk shall withhold from the return of a cash bond, posted on behalf of a criminal defendant by a person other than a bail bond agent, sufficient funds to pay any unpaid court fees, court costs, and criminal penalties. If the amount posted is greater than the fees, costs, and penalties due, the balance will be refunded to the depositor by mail, generally within ten days of the close of each case. For more information about your bond, you may contact our office at 850-595-4150 for felony cases, at 850-595-4185 for misdemeanor cases, or visit us at the M.C. Blanchard Judicial Building, County Criminal Division on the 2nd Floor.

What happens to the evidence submitted in my case? How do I get it back?
You must petition the court, in writing, for an order releasing any evidence that was submitted as court evidence. All evidence submitted as court evidence is placed in the custody of the Clerk's Office, and cannot be released without a court order. The Clerk's Office does not provide forms for this purpose.

How do I have my civil rights restored?
Please refer to the information from the Florida Department of Corrections - Office of Executive Clemency at their websites listed below:

A certified copy of the applicant's information, indictment, judgment, or sentence will be furnished by the Clerk's Office to the applicant, free of charge pursuant to Section 940.04, Florida Statutes.

How can I have my criminal case sealed or expunged?
Please refer to the information from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) at their websites listed below:

You may also contact the FDLE Expunge Section at the address shown below:
  • Florida Department of Law Enforcement
  • Post Office Box 1489
  • Tallahassee, Florida 32302-1489
  • Attention: Expunge Section
  • (850) 410-7870 Expunge Section