Skip to main content Skip to navigation
January 23, 2019     
Skip Navigation LinksHome > Court Services > Parking Violations
Court Services - Parking Violations

If you received a parking ticket outside of the Pensacola city limits, you may make payment to the Clerk of the Circuit Court. If you received a parking ticket inside Pensacola city limits, you may call the Downtown Parking Management District at 850-434-5372 for payment locations.

Escambia County parking ordinance violations are listed in the Escambia County Florida Code of Ordinances, Chapter 94, and include, but are not limited to:

  • Handicap parking violations
  • Fire/Emergency lane violations
  • Other parking violations as defined in Escambia County Ordinance Chapter 94.

Contact Information

Traffic Division

Telephone: (850) 595-4360   

Room 13001 - First Floor
190 W Government St
Pensacola, Florida  32502
Clerk of the Circuit Court
Traffic Division
P.O. Box 333
Pensacola, Florida  32591-0333

Frequently Asked Questions

How much are parking tickets?
Currently, parking violations in Escambia County are:

  • $255.00 Handicap parking violations
  • $140.00 Fire/Emergency lane violations
  • $137.00 Other parking violations as defined in Escambia County Ordinance Chapter 94.

How long do I have to pay my parking ticket?
Parking Violations issued in Escambia County ( not within the City of Pensacola ) are due within 7 days of issuance. calendar days from the date of issuance.

What happens if my parking ticket is not paid timely?
A delinquent fee will be assessed against you and the unpaid parking violation will be turned over to a collection agency, thereby adding up to an additional 40% fee. After three or more unpaid parking violations, your drivers license may be suspended.

What are my options if I am issued a parking ticket?
Upon receipt of a parking violation, you have 7 days from the date of issuance of the parking violation to exercise any of one of two options:

  1. Pay the Ticket.
  2. Contest the Parking Violation In Court. Contact the Clerk's Office Traffic Division for additional information.

What forms of payment do you accept?
Generally, the Clerk's Office accepts cash, personal check, Mastercard, and Visa for the payment of filing fees and fines. 

Where can I pay my court fines, fees, and other costs?
You may pay your court fines, fees, and other costs using either of the four methods below.

  1. Pay in person at our Traffic department located on the first floor of the M.C. Blanchard Judicial Building, 190 W Government St., Pensacola, FL
  2. Pay by phone using a Mastercard or Visa
  3. Send a check by mail to the Clerk's office, payable to "Clerk of Court"

Do you accept payments via telephone?
Yes, we accept payments for traffic fines, court costs, and service charges over the phone using Visa and Mastercard only. Payments may be made by calling the Clerk's Traffic Division. The name on the card and the name of the person authorizing payment (the caller) must be the same, unless the card is registered to a business account. A credit card processing fee will be charged for each payment made by phone.

What if I cannot pay my parking ticket within 7 calendar days?
If you are unable to pay your ticket within the 30-day timeframe, you must call the Traffic Division to request a one-time 30-day extension to pay the fine or apply for participation in the Clerk’s Partial Payment Program in order to avoid having your drivers license suspended. If the defendant elects the 30-day extension, and the ticket remains unpaid at the end of the 30 days, no further extensions will be granted and the defendant must enter the Clerk’s Partial Payment Program in order to avoid suspension of the defendant’s drivers license.

Who do I contact if my citation/case has been turned over to the collection agency?
Once your account has been turned over to collections, you have forfeited your right to participate in the Clerk’s partial payment program and you must deal directly with the collection agency for payment information and instructions.

What is a D-6 clearance?
A D-6 is a clearance form showing that you have met all court requirements and/or have paid all outstanding traffic citations. You must provide this form to DHSMV in order to have your drivers license reinstated. The Escambia County Clerk's Traffic Division can reinstate your drivers license for a fee.

Related Resources

NOTE: Most of the "Related Resource" links above are not maintained by the Clerk.